Publication of Special Issue for Sensor Letters
All accepted participants for ISOEN2013 have been invited to submit a paper for publication in special issue for Sensor Letters. Finally, the refereeing has been done by anonymous reviewers selected by the special Issue in Sensor Letters guest editorial team. The acceptance letter and copyright transfer agreement including payment method for publication fee has been sent to authors by e-mail.
For the publication, please upload the signed "COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT" in the webpage of ISOEN2013
Topics of interest for ISOEN2013 include but are not limited.
- Biological Olfaction and Test
- Emerging Sensing Materials and Technologies
- Sensor Arrays and Data Analysis
- Smart Sensing for Food, Health, Safety, and Security
- Hybrid Devices and Applications
- Olfaction Display and Applications
- Energy Efficiency for Buildings based on Sensors Technologies
- Other Sensor Topics