The 15th ISOEN(International Symposium on Olfaction & Electronic Nose) was held July 2-5 2013 in EXCO(Daegu Exhibition & Convention Center), Deagu, South Korea.
ISOEN brings together experts in various fields, from biomedical, environmental, materials, energy engineering to artificial intelligent community to discuss the art in olfaction and electronic nose and develop cutting edge research and technology in this field. In 2013, 150 high-quality contributions form 25 countries from all over the world were presented.
on behalf of the organizing team I would like to thank you for joining ISOEN2013 in Deagu, South Korea and for the many positive comments as a feedback.
The special issue in Sensor Letters will be published, please go to the Special Issue button on the left.
A selection of impressions in the from of pictures is also available now. Please go to the conference pictures button on the left.
Jeung-Soo HuhGeneral Chair of ISOEN2013
Professor of Kyungpook National University, Korea
Topics of interest for ISOEN2013 include but are not limited.
- Biological Olfaction and Test
- Emerging Sensing Materials and Technologies
- Sensor Arrays and Data Analysis
- Smart Sensing for Food, Health, Safety, and Security
- Hybrid Devices and Applications
- Olfaction Display and Applications
- Energy Efficiency for Buildings based on Sensors Technologies
- Other Sensor Topics